Cloudyscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudyscape Forums

4 posters

Still iped on this internet connection!

Seasonsdawn
    Seasonsdawn

Still iped on this internet connection! Empty Still iped on this internet connection!

Post  Seasonsdawn Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Hey, its Season. I wanted to let you know that this is the internet connection I mainly use to do everything on. And I accidentally banned my ip from the server about 2 years ago and im still iped! Sad
    Staff Alex

Still iped on this internet connection! Empty Re: Still iped on this internet connection!

Post  Staff Alex Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Dont know if cloud can unip you..
    Seasonsdawn
    Seasonsdawn

Still iped on this internet connection! Empty Re: Still iped on this internet connection!

Post  Seasonsdawn Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Staff Alex wrote:Dont know if cloud can unip you..

Yeah I know he was having the same problem 2 years ago haha.
    Staff Alex

Post  Staff Alex Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:10 pm

do you have skype or something?
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Admin

Post  Cloud Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 pm

How are you Iped? you were playing and i ?UN iped everyone.
    Godsword
    Godsword

Post  Godsword Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:52 am

Cloud you need to ipban nics. He's duping again, i have proofs if you need he traded me 999m of masks. You need to promote another moderator/admin, who can take actions when the staff is not online.
    Staff Alex

Post  Staff Alex Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 am

I wont be on for like 2 days or so because im going to visit my family but ill follow the forums

Now nics gave me duped items last night and told me he had no more. Did he trade you today or yesterday?

And if you want to apply for staff go on the apply for staff section of the forums

Since cloud dosent like to give staff ill be in charge if this if you dont mind cloud.
    Godsword
    Godsword

Post  Godsword Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Staff Alex wrote:I wont be on for like 2 days or so because im going to visit my family but ill follow the forums

Now nics gave me duped items last night and told me he had no more. Did he trade you today or yesterday?

And if you want to apply for staff go on the apply for staff section of the forums

Since cloud dosent like to give staff ill be in charge if this if you dont mind cloud.

Before anything, have fun with your family!

As for nics, he gave me it yesterday night, :O

Also I want to earn staff legitly, but if you want me to apply on the forums before anyone get's staff i guess i'll do it soon.
    Staff Alex

Post  Staff Alex Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Well give the items he gave you to cloud or me when ill be back and before applying for staff , read the rules to get staff on the applying section
    Godsword
    Godsword

Post  Godsword Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Staff Alex wrote:Well give the items he gave you to cloud or me when ill be back and before applying for staff , read the rules to get staff on the applying section

Yes I was planning to give you guys the items but the server is offline the whole day so i can't get on.

When i get on the server i'll give it to you or cloud, and i'll talk to cloud about the staff application.

Thanks alex. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:12 pm