Cloudyscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudyscape Forums

A person that ran into this server and st00f.

JTC

A person that ran into this server and st00f. Empty A person that ran into this server and st00f.

Post  JTC Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:58 pm

bounce
    Hello all! My name is Johnny and this monkey monkey does not look like a monkey... In other news, I am here! I have been trying to download the client; however, there seems to be a "Network Error". Isn't that great? Well I'll see you all on the server when I work that out and I'll be here on the forums whenever. I hope to see this server going somewhere someday and I will do my best to help out with that. I am alright at PhotoShop, so I might be able to make some graphics for this that you can use. I am also looking forward to going into film school when I get in college and I already know a bit about film, so I can help out making videos to help make this server more popular. I would write more on here, but the client isn't getting downloaded at all at the moment because of some "Network Error", so I think I'll go work with that. Have fun! afro

Edit: So I just restarted the download and DANG my internet sucks... "Cloudyscape client V1.rar 0.2/37.1 MB, 2 hours left"

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:17 pm