Cloudyscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudyscape Forums

3 posters

"JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server

Poll

Do you think James should be demoted?

[ 0 ]
    "JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server I_vote_lcap0%"JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    "JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server I_vote_lcap100%"JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    "JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server I_vote_lcap0%"JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Godsword
    Godsword

"JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server Empty "JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server

Post  Godsword Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Since there is no "Report Section", I'm going to report the moderator "James" in this section. Before reporting i would just acknowledge you guys that James was promoted to mod in his first day ;S and look what he did.

Also cloud this is what he does when you're not online. He was also never been mod ever on any servers. This is what happens when an inexperienced staff is promoted.

Who are you reporting: James.

Why are you reporting: James kicks me after i killed him in wilderness so i can't get his 500m drop. This is abusing his powers ::kick. He then comes back and glitches so i can't attack him in pkbox as he did this multiple times. He even admitted in the proof below. Then he begs by saying don't get me demoted and after he replies by saying i'm getting admin on another server. Cloud you can't trust your moderator anymore bro.

Witness: I tom xd, he was there when these incidents occured.

Proofs: Here are the proofs...

Flaming, Abusing:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Glitching in wilderness meaning no one can attack him:

Inexperience:

Getting admin on another server:

Before things get out of hand or the server gets ruined, Cloud i would like you to make a decision on keeping him as a staff or demoting him because he not only abuses, we can't trust him anymore. He said he's becoming admin on another server. Not to be mean or anything, personally both Tom and me really think james is better of being a normal player than his duties of moderator as he is abusing his powers.

Godsword.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Admin

"JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server Empty Re: "JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server

Post  Cloud Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:35 pm

I see....
    Godsword
    Godsword

"JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server Empty Re: "JAMES" Abusing his powers + possibly ruining the server

Post  Godsword Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm glad you took action.

Anyhow, hope james stays in our community.
    Staff Alex

Post  Staff Alex Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:21 pm

personally I dont get the "hes getting admin on another server" .. I mean you can be mod here and admin on another server. What's the problem?

+

the inexperience part : I never had any exp before getting mod on this and even when I was mod, I did'nt know what pjer or pj meant.

The abusing part is a good reason but I think it would be nice to know the whole conversation when james says: Im gonna get you banned

the glitching part isnt that of a proof because ok hes "glitching" but we cant see him on the map so hes basically not at the same place.

Unless there would be more proofs like the whole conversation I cant trust either of you in this situation. And kicking is his a mod power meaning that if he thinks your doing something wrong he can kick you. kicking isnt that much its just an warning .

Since this is editing and that I cant see the whole thing (even if James is demoted) I would have to clear this by james stays mod but if I hear of something similar hes demoted.

Ive talked to both of you and I think James can have a second chance but only if I dont hear something like that again. When I say second chance , that means he has to gain mod again by following the rules , reporting bad players or hackers, helping new players and things like that.godsword can also gain mod if he does the same thing.

TO CLOUD: You should add to the rules : 11. Do not ask for staff position or you will get muted for "you chose"

+

add a command that says how to become a staff member ( i think there was one before )

ANYWAYS thats y opinion... big text but yh..
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Admin

Post  Cloud Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Tom Was there and said things about James. but i dont like giveing mod out beacuse this always happens.

Alex has good points but i Just really don't like giving Staff out. + James Begged for Mod...i told him Wait but he Kept asking so i said fine.

Now It is a rule that Staff cant Pk on their Staff accounts as i have Altair. so this is a Point of the Demote.
    Staff Alex

Post  Staff Alex Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Well yes but Does mod have that much powers.. I mean rlly if dosent cheat he can. + like I said there is no rules to say how to be staff and ok its a rule but check by yourself ::rules
    there is no rule saying that staff cant pk.

like do a staffrule or something like that.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Admin

Post  Cloud Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 pm

The Power of Kick to get your Stuff Back Is good alex.

And i told him he cant pk. just like i tell people i cant pk.
    Staff Alex

Post  Staff Alex Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Still you should do a rule for that or a staff rules
    Godsword
    Godsword

Post  Godsword Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 am

Alex i agree with your points, but james pked when he's not suppose to. On top of that he kicked me so i can't loot his rares. :\. Then he went all immature on me etc.

Having no moderators on the server is fine, because this is what happens all the time. But you guys need to something about "nics". He's duping constantly and he just traded me 999m masks. He needs to get ip banned again or he will give everyone 999m of rares.

Godsword.
    Staff Alex

Post  Staff Alex Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:35 am

Im sure that cloud will do something about that Since i wont be on

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:40 pm